In case you do not have your calendar marked already, Father’s Day is Sunday, June 18, 2017. While your father would do anything to bring a smile upon your face, Father’s Day is the time of the year to ensure that your father spends a day filled with joy and happiness.
Every father deserves something special on the occasion of Father’s Day. You can make him feel loved by sharing a beautiful quote about fathers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and tagging your dad in your post. Then watch his face light up instantly!
- “A father has to be a provider, a teacher, a role model, but most importantly, a distant authority figure who can never be pleased. Otherwise, how will children ever understand the concept of God?” – Stephen Colbert.
- “A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.” – Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
- “Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.” – Ruth E. Renkel.
- “There is nothing that moves a loving father’s soul quite like his child’s cry.” – Joni Eareckson Tada.
- “Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers of songs.” – Pam Brown.
- “It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.” – Anne Sexton.
- “He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence Budington Kelland.
- “Being a role model is the most powerful form of educating…too often fathers neglect it because they get so caught up in making a living they forget to make a life.” – John Wooden.
- “To be the father of growing daughters is to understand something of what Yeats evokes with his imperishable phrase ‘terrible…